ATDR - Class CC - Time-Delay
Amp-Trap 2000 time-delay ATDR small-dimension fuses provide IEC Type 2 "no damage" protection to your facility's increasingly sensitive branch circuit components and small motors - minimizing the risk of fault-related damage. ATDR Class CC fuses deliver the best time-delay characteristics in their class with excellent cycling ability for small motor loads.
- Time-delay for motor starting inrush currents without nuisance opening
- Highly current-limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Improved cycling ability for frequent motor starts/stops without nuisance fuse opening
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors (when used with recommended fuse blocks)
- High-visibility orange label ensures instant brand recognition, simplifies replacement
- Metal-embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification
- Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings
- High-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and optimum current-limitation
- Small motors
- Lighting, heating & general loads
- Branch circuit protection
|Ampere Rating||1.5 A|
|Ac - Dc - Ac Dc||AC/DC|
|Rated Voltage Ac Ul||600 V|
|Rated Voltage Dc Ul||300 V|
|Product Diameter||10.4 mm|
|Product Length||38.1 mm|
|Product Weight||0.0091 kg|
|Fuse Class||Class CC|
|Speed Characteristic||Time Delay|
|Connection Terminal Type||Ferrule|
|Connection Terminal Material||Tin-Plated Copper|
|Body Insulating Material||GMG|
Why Proax for Mersen ATDR1-1/2?
Proax is the authorized distributor of Mersen ATDR1-1/2. Our highly skilled in-house technical team is ready to assist with any technical needs.
Have a question in mind? to help you get the right product as quickly as possible for your project. We're always here to help!