North American (Inch)
KQ2 one-touch, metric and inch size fittings are available in a wide variety of sizes, body styles and thread types. The use of a special profile seal allows the KQ2 to be used for a wide range of pressures from a low vacuum up to a pressure of 1MPa. The KQ2 release collar releases both the chuck and collet to provide a low disconnection force for easy removal of the tubing.
- Accepts FEP, PFA, nylon, soft nylon, and polyurethane tubes
- Compact and lighter weight than the old style KQ2 and KJ
- Release collar allows easy removal of tubing without damaging the tube
- Superior packing design offers positive sealing and reduced resistance upon
insertion of tubing
- Can be used for a wide range of pressures