The 5 port solenoid valves series SQ was designed for applications which demand high speed, high frequency, long life and a precise response time. The SQ uses cassette style valves and manifolds, making it simple to increase or decrease the number of stations on a DIN rail. Valves are available with 12VDC or 24VDC rated voltage. Actuation options include 5 port single solenoid, 5 port double solenoid, and dual 3/2 ported. Manifold variations for the SQ plug-in series include EX510 Gateway-type serial transmission system, D-sub connector, flat ribbon cable connector, PC wiring system compatible flat ribbon cable, terminal block box, or a lead wire kit. The SQ plug lead units are available with D-sub connector, flat ribbon cable connector or PC wiring system compatible flat ribbon cable kits.
- SQ1000 Cv: 0.19 [applicable cylinder size ø32; power consumption 0.4w (standard) 0.95w (high pressure type)]
- Power saving: 0.4W (standard)
- Easy valve maintenance; mountable with one screw
- Easy replacement of clip type one-touch fittings
- Connector entry direction can be changed with a single push